Our Response To COVID-19
We hope you and your family are in good health. Although the pandemic has presented many challenges, we are happy to be in the office providing dental care. While many things have changed in these last several months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection prevention and control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have added to our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions when you book your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- You will be asked to wait outside the office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office. The phone number dedicated to checking in arrivals is: 226-340-3453.
- You will be required to wear a mask when in the office (except when receiving care) and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry into the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys as those items cannot be fully disinfected. We have discontinued the children’s prize box for the same reason.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That means less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it reduces the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
- You will notice our team members wearing more protective gear such as specialized masks, face shields, goggles and gowns.
- We have placed air cleaning devices called Surgically Clean Air air purification systems throughout the office.
All of these protocols and procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 519-945-2337.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty during these challenging times. We value your trust and look forward to seeing you soon!
Please follow us on Facebook for updates/changes.